What benefits do Trunk or Treat vendors receive?
- Opportunity to interact with local community members.
- Company, organization, or name with a link to website (if applicable) listed on Heid's Trunk or Treat website. *
- Company, organization, or name listed or tagged in Heid's Trunk or Treat social media posts leading up to the event (20,860 followers). *
- Company, organization, or name and link to website and/or social media pages (if applicable) listed in Heid's Trunk or Treat email blasts (5,150 subscribers). *
* If submitted by 10/7/2023. Website and social media links can be emailed to email@example.com.
By submitting your registration and vendor fee, you agree to adhere to the guidelines below:
- This event is rain or shine. Limited spots are available.
- Trunk vendors are not permitted to sell any items from their cars without prior approval. No solicitation of cash or donations in any way.
- Decorate your trunk / vehicle but please keep it child friendly. No scary / violent decorations. No open flames, fireworks, or flammable materials. Costumes are not required but are encouraged.
- Please plan to bring candy or other fun items to hand out to the children. Games, activities, crafts, face painting, etc. are allowed but must be free for all attendees.
- Vehicles must be turned off and an adult must be with the vehicle throughout the event. There is no electricity available.
- Vehicles must stay for the duration of the event to ensure the safety of all vendors and guests.
- Businesses or organizations are welcome to hang a sign/hand out information advertising your business or services.
- Any photography taken at or during the event of yourself or your vehicle may be used for Heid's promotional purposes.
Vendor Fee $25
We're happy to announce that a portion of proceeds from vendor fee registration will be donated to a local non-profit (TBD). Follow us @heidsliverpool for more info.